Saturday, July 25, 2009

Miscellaneous Pictures

It started off looking like a plant for cucumbers, squash, etc. But now it seems like they may be pumpkins. I was hoping for watermelon, but pumpkins will work too. They are getting quite large. So I do hope it is something l can put up in the freezer for pies. We love pumpkin pies. I noticed today they are actually starting to turn orange.


Sydnee was able to make a seam in a quilt during the Sewing Expo in Sharonville, OH. She loved it! Although it's hard to tell by the intense look on her face.

During the retreat in July, this momma and her fawn were just prancing through the field behind us. We then saw them run across the highway as we held our breath.
Also during the retreat I had the little kitten with me. So here are some shots of being completely spoiled.
Granny Kathy

Her famous little head tilt.

Granma Pat

No comments: